Monday, January 24, 2011

Random musings

The following are random collections of thought that have little connection between them.

My brain was a week ahead last week. Somehow the 22nd was the weekend before the 4th, 5th and 6th. Wishful (?) thinking.

After replacing most of the power steering stuff on my car, we now are mysteriously losing power steering fluid. hmmm.

Classes started today. I couldn't sleep last night. I wish it was because I was excited or because The Horse and His Boy was that exciting. But no. I was in worried mode. I need to find a summer job. My roommate is going to steal my olive oil because I couldn't communicate my thoughts well. My W2s are missing from two of my employers. My textbooks I ordered online are going to be late and I'll fall behind. Do I need to buy turbo tax? What if the apartment burns down because my roommate is cooking? Yeah.

I'm a dealer. Book dealer that is. I spent this morning giving people books, buying books from friends and figuring out how to make the most out of our literary financial investments. Wall Street has nothing on the buying, selling and trading that happens on a college campus.

No comments: