Friday, December 3, 2010

So I promised a post on thankfulness and/or Thanksgiving... Right now I am truly thankful to make it through this week! I had something due everyday but Wednesday and a lot of them were writing projects or research papers. Thus, instead of a long wordy post, I will rest my wrists and give you pictures instead!

I'm thankful for:

The sky to rest my eyes and renew my heart...


Pea blossoms (which grow up to become peas!)

A certain, special cat with discerning taste!

SNOW!!!
Fall color and fruits

Family, new and old friends, new and old churches, moments of rest, learning, teaching, loving, the past and the anticipation of what's ahead.

I'm most thankful that we have personal, loving God who through Jesus Christ took the sin of the world. During this season of Advent, I'm especially reminded of how we are to be watchful, desirous and yearning for his return.

And I'm thankful.

No comments: