Saturday, February 11, 2012

Senior Trilogy: Part 2

Senior Trilogy sounds so much cooler than super senior.  Senior Trilogy evokes Lord of the Rings and Star Wars.  It also is appropriately nerdy. 

I worked during winter break but went skiing with a small group from the university.  I hadn't met any of the ski trip members before the event.  I enjoyed getting to know everyone as we attempted to ski and snowboard on what was basically ice with a little snow on it.  We laughed and joked.  We played games.  Four of the group members are foreign exchange students from Asia.  We had a funny night trying to teach them some English tongue twisters.  (Which also included trying to explain what a woodchuck is...) 

School started.  My schedule is unusual with my afternoons dedicated to work.  Mornings and evenings are classes.  Classes have been in session for a couple weeks and I am still trying to find a balance for study and work.  I ended up turning in math homework that was basically unfinished (every question had an answer but none were complete) because I underestimated the amount of time my total studies would take for the week with my current schedule.  Someone at work noticed that I'm a little off on getting a rhythm set for the term.  It's embarrassing. Hopefully, this week I'll have more of a rhythm and will be able to post more funny/cool/interesting things!




No comments: