Thursday, November 10, 2011

So many reasons...

A couple friends have been posting what they're thankful for each day on Facebook.  I like the concept. I'd just rather do it on my blog...

I'm thankful for:
  1. "Free" weekends where all I need to do is homework
  2. Having the Bible in multiple versions and forms
  3. Freedom 
  4. Dreams
  5. Vacuums :)  
  6. Spanish Flashcards
  7. First graders who are enthusiastic about P.E.
  8. the campus Christian Club
  9. Finally being able to nail the "correct" theme (or at least come super close) in my children's literature class
  10. An excellent local library
  11. A yellow flower growing outside the library
  12. Boxes that can be recycled to make dvd shelves
  13. Face to face time with the sister over the internet
  14. A great place to work, where I can stop in between classes just because I have time
  15. Getting the classes I needed for Spring and mapping out the last semester.  
  16. Sharing the same interest in TV and movies with a co-worker 
  17. Carpeted floors for dropping electronics
  18. Fun friends in my classes
  19. People with French accents and fun senses of humor
  20. Finding a good run/walk route 
  21. My education

No comments: